9 Session Bundle
A set of 9 Sessions taken over a 12 month period.
Add this item to the shopping cart and it will give you a number of payment options. These options include:
- Credit card (not through PayPal),
- PayPal option
- EBT/überweisung (EU) or within the USA, Direct Deposit
- Cheque/Check (USD only)
Mythic Mentoring or Deep Imagery
A set of 9 Sessions taken over a 12 month period.
These can be free-form and open-ended. You commit to a process and we trust your guides to bring you the doorways you need to explore.
Or, we can undertake a specific process such as described below:
Some Theme Suggestions
Important: Your personal process will be the guide for the sessions. If you feel attracted to one of these themes, we can begin with it and see what happens.
Meet my Animals of Aliveness
In these sessions, you will be guided in Deep Imagery journeys to encounter an animal in each Center of Aliveness or Chakra. When all the inner animals have been reached they are brought into a council in which they work toward each other’s growth and health, and to your own experience of wholeness, aliveness and balance.
In doing so they typically raise issues that the person has not adequately faced, but is now supported and even coached in doing so. The animals grow and come to be more supportive of each other & the individual feels a growing harmony and centredness in his or her own life.
The inner support of the chakra animals comes to be deeply appreciated and richly felt. The work is deeply healing and transformative as the animals know how to guide us with precision through the sequence of experiences that lead back to our own original wholeness.
Eachtraí: Journeys to the Otherworld
In these sessions, you will be guided in Deep Imagery journeys to explore the Celtic Otherworld stories and when it is appropriate, other mythological underworld/otherworld narratives.
Mary will tell stories, inspired by your sharings, into which we can journey.
The stories of the Celtic Otherworld describe lands that are blessed and ever fruitful and places where one can remain forever young. Often, they are places that offer gifts and blessings to the human visitor so that he or she can return home, gifted with music or words or abilities previously unknown.
They can also be places where one gets stuck, or stays too long and loses the knowledge of home.
Through working with these stories, you may discover gifts or abilities you were previously unaware of in yourself. You might find renewal or wisdom. You might discover how to overcome feelings of displacement, of not belonging. There are many possibilities and we will follow the process that most suits your needs.
The Seven Veils
What are my veils, the hidden places within? What needs to remain veiled and what needs to be unveiled in me?
In the sessions, we will journey with the story of the seven veils, to explore aspects of our aliveness. Some may need to remain hidden or occluded. Or it may be time to unveil, to reveal aspects to ourselves that have been obscured up to this.
Or it may remain in your inner world. There may be emotional places that you need to engage with, beliefs or thoughts that no longer serve you, and of which now must be let go. Or there may be blind spots, aspects of Self of which you are unaware, and now is the time for you to change your relationship with them.
Whatever, it is, the Seven Veils allow us to explore in-depth the covered over, the things ready to be born, the places we need to release.
The Yggdrasil: Journeys with the Nine Worlds
The Nine Worlds are the homelands of the various beings found in the pre-Christian worldview of the Norse and other Germanic peoples. They are held in the branches and roots of the world-tree Yggdrasil
The existence of “nine worlds” is mentioned in one poem in the Poetic Edda. However, no source gives a list of exactly which worlds comprise the nine.
I work …loosely…with the following ideas:
- Asgard – Realm of the Aesir, the gods, joined to Midgard (the world of humans) by the rainbow bridge Bifrost
- Alfheim – Realm of the Elves. The elves are magical beings, bright and beautiful, who inspired the arts, music, and creativity in general.
- Hel – Realm of those who died of illness or old age and thus, the afterworld of most people
- Jotunheim – Realm of the Giants and Frost Giants, a primordial place of chaos, magic, and untamed wilderness. It also contained a Well of Wisdom and was surrounded by a river which never froze.
- Midgard – Realm of the Humans between Asgard and Jotunheim
- Muspelheim – Realm of Fire, the fire-giant Surtr, and Surtr’s forces of chaos. The place of hot energies that can be very destructive, even to the end of things.
- Nidavellir/Svartalfheim – Realm of the Dwarves beneath the earth
- Niflheim – Realm of Ice, Snow, and Mist near Muspelheim.It is the oldest of the nine realms, the primordial land of ice, mist, and snow, from whence all life began. It is a realm where no one lives, not even the Frost Giants. It can be a place to visit for creating new life or a place of deep stillness, of waiting.
- Vanaheim – Realm of the Vanir, fertility gods who were called upon for good harvests, sun, rain, and good winds especially by the agrarian population, and for favorable weather conditions by the seafarers and fishermen” (Simek, 350).
Itis assumed to be a fertile and pleasant realm of magic and light.